Monday, July 28, 2008

Yes, Yes, Yes

Today is a fabulous day!!



Not only is Carla home, we had very good news from the vet.



I am getting better, now I could have told them that...

but they just don't know how to listen.



We arrived at the vet early and they let me in right away...

thanks goodness because I do not like being there.



The young girl took me away...

now she was nice at first but I have no idea why she had to hurt me.

She did what that last girl did, she took that red stuff from me again.



Carla talked to the vet for a little while and then took us for a walk.

I was so glad to get out there - you have no idea.
It was great getting out in a different neighborhood
>>>so many wonderful new smells and messages<<<

However she then left us in the van and went back into that terrible place.

She came out again and was trying to get me to get out of the van....
then the vet came out and talked to her and she stopped!!!

Maybe that vet is good for something.

YEA!! YEA!! YEA!!!

I was tired after that walk and wanted a nap.

Carla went back in with the vet...
came out a little while later and told me I was definitely getting better.

I am not dying like Don said - silly Don!!

Had a lovely day lying in the sun.

Then Dennis showed up with Veddars food...
we had a grand time barking at him.

You know, I really don't think he understands
just what we are saying to him

**OR**

he would probably tell on us!!

However we are glad he dosn't because
he does deliver really good food!!

Life is good

PS: I saw this new bed today and I want one!!

No comments: