Saturday, July 5, 2008

That Darned Cat...

Last nite I was sleeping peacefully on my bed, not an easy task, but that's another story. I was rudely awoken at 11:10PM, that right 11:10PM by a loud crash. My owner's favorite lamp was now laying on the floor in more than it 's one original piece. Guess who did it???? That darn cat...he has been nothing but a bother since he arrived two years ago.

Well guess who came racing down the stairs to find out what happened. Yup you're right my owner, BOY WAS THAT CAT IN TROUBLE. And he had the audacity to try and blame me. However my owner is really smart and he knew it was not me.

As a pay back for being so rudely awoken at 11:10 PM I got to lay there and watch the cat get into trouble. And Believe Me, I enjoyed every minute of it. Then it got a little boring so I went back to sleep

No comments: