Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Pills

Today was a better day!!!

I was even less itchy today. However they are shoving more pills down my throat. Now it is three instead of one. But I am a good girl, I open my mouth and don't bite them when they shove the pills down.

Now my best news. I am eating different food again, this time it is one of my favorites, SALMON. Yes you read right, salmon. Boy is it every tasty. The best part the cat now wants to have my food, but you guessed it - I'm giving him NONE!! I lick my bowl so clean there is not even a morsel left.

Got to go for two car rides today, ahhhhhhhh gotta love them car rides. Wind blowing my ears about, boy do I ever look good!!

Then we all got to go to a party - too many people there for my liking. Luckily Veddar kept getting in the way so Carla walked us home. Then I was able to spend a leisurely time sleeping on my favorite bed.

No comments: