Friday, July 11, 2008

What Are They Up To Now???

Just another one of those great days working in the back yard, guarding my territory. There was lots of dogs a people to guard from today, so much so that they kept me from my regular naps. However i am a tropper, I will survive!!

Different going's on in the house last nite after my owners came home. They both sat with me in the living room, cuz that's where my best bed is, and played on those little screens instead of both of them watching the big one. They told me they were doing it so that they would be able to stay home with me every day, WELL I'm all for that. However I am VERY good, I know how to make them get up, I just go over and poke them with my nose. When I do that one or both of them will get up and let me outside to go pee. I was a bit restless last nite so I made them do that three times, I sure am GOOD!!!

What made the evening even better, the cat stayed out late, so he was not around to bug me at all!!

No comments: