Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don Was Home With Me Today

This morning everything went as normal....
Carla got up, gave me my breakfast -

YUM YUM gotta love that salmon

When she was making lots of noise with that red machine
I went into the other room and had a little nap.

Then Carla came in the other room and woke me up...
it was time to go for a walk.

That darn cat followed us today so we took the short walk.

I like it MUCH better when "HE" gets locked in the house
when we go out for our walk.

We get a much longer walk when "HE" is not around.

Lots of new smells out there this morning....
I do love this warm weather,
more dogs out walking, more messages to sniff out.

Our neigbor Sam always leaves lots of messages....
he is a good dog to follow.

Don came home very early today....
so I got to spend most of the day sleeping in the house
rather than working out in the back yard.

Still itchy today, had to wear the cone most of the day...
but then Don finally gave me a break in the evening.

It is so much more comfortable sleeping with the darned cone OFF!!

So far these new beds seem OK....
however I still have not made up my mind.
We shall see!!

No comments: