Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I had a good day yesterday, not the best but a good day. My owners both had to go off to those slave camp jobs (I sure wish they would quit soon so they could stay home with me) so I had to go to work too. Now my work is pretty easy. I have my territory, the back yard, which I share with Veddar and sometimes that darn cat. It is my job to protect that territory, lots of people walked by with their dogs so both Veddar and I got to talk to them. Ok yes that does translate into barking lots and LOUD. Then of course I had to take a few naps, ya gotta give those younger dogs a chance to stand guard too. Then low and behold Don came home and I got to go into the house and sleep on my bed, YEA. Now I am still wearing this terrible cone and I am still very itchy but my owners say, with the help of the vet, they will figure out what's wrong with me real soon. I sure hope so because I hate wearing this cone. The only good thing about it, it does scare that darn cat!!

No comments: