Sunday, December 6, 2009

Off To Grandma's House

Carla has been so nice and taken me to Grandma's house.

I love going to Grandma's house because I get to go for
many, many walks during the day.

The woods have excellent smells and the smells tell a great story.
There are deer, horses, bear and tons of other small things.

It has been a real adventure from the beginning...
got to go to work with Carla on Thursday and sleep
in the van all day long! My favorite place to sleep.

We then caught the ferry right after work...
but Carla brought a friend along so she did not spend
the whole trip across down in the van with me.

We spent the nite in Nanaimo with Auntie Dawn and
her dog Katie.

Katie is a very good dog! I like visiting her.

Friday morning we got off to a late start...
didn't leave Nanaimo till 9:00 AM

Then Carla stopped at every one of my favorite
pee spots all the way up island.

No comments: